Stylish Peek Black Floral Foam Bra BF129
Do you want your breasts to look fuller or more lush? Want to increase your breast size? Want a bra that can help you compensate for uneven or disproportional breasts? Padded bras are great for women who want to enhance the look of their busts and tweak the way their clothes fit.
A padded bra is a bra whose cups contain padding, or pockets for padding.
The padding inside the bra cups is intended to add fullness to the bust line, and enhance the appearance of your bust. Padded bras can make your breasts look larger, and they can help make breast tissue appear fuller and firmer. Many women use padded bras to compensate for uneven or disproportional breasts.
Padded bras typically come in two styles: either with removable inserts, or with padding sewn into the cups of the bras. If the padding is sewn in, it tends to be graduated thicker at the base of the cup to provide lift and give the breasts a more natural, rounded look.
Padded bras with pockets give you the ability to customize your padding to get exactly the look you’re seeking, while padded bras with the padding sewn in are slightly less versatile. The latter are great if you’re looking to enhance your bust size or add fullness to your bust, but may not be flexible enough for women who need to customize their fit further.
Who Should Wear a Padded Bra?
Padded bras are a must-have wardrobe staple for:
- Women who want to enhance the look of their busts
- Women who want to make their breasts look larger
- Women who are compensating for a slight unevenness between breasts
- Women who have looser breast tissue and want a more full, rounded, firm look
- Women who have sensitive breast tissue and find the padding more comfortable
- Women who have had a mastectomy and want a more lush, rounded look for their breasts
When is a padded bra not the ideal style for your body?
- If you’ve already got large or full breasts, adding padding may make your body appear disproportional
If you’re using a padded bra to compensate for disproportional breasts, pick a bra with padding pockets you can use to customize the difference and make the breasts look proportional and natural.
If you select a padded bra with the padding built into the bra, your breasts may still look disproportional – you need to be able to customize the fit if There’s a significant, visible difference between the breasts.
When to Wear a Padded Bra?
With a wide array of padded bra styles, designs and cuts, you can find the perfect padded bra to wear for many occasions:
- When you’re wearing tight, form-fitted clothing
- Under t-shirts
- When you want great cleavage under low-cut tops
- When you want to prevent nipple show-through
- For date night
- At work
- Out with your friends
There’s really no time when it’s not a good idea to wear a padded bra. We’ve even got padded sports bras made with breathable materials that you can wear while working out! Just find the right padded bra for your activity, and you’re good to go!